As we move into the beginning stages of reopening I wanted to take a moment and share what you can expect from us at Monarchs, what we have been working on during this closure and our commitment to you and your family.
Monarchs has been a source of health, fitness, family and fun in the Conejo Valley since 1977 and our commitment to our mission remains as true today as it was when Yelena & Vitaly purchased the gym in 1997. “To cultivate a foundation of physical activity for future generations through body awareness and proper technique while developing a love for fitness and community from childhood.”
As we embark on a new phase of Monarchs Gymnastics & Parkour, our commitment to you has never been stronger. I wanted to take a moment and share with you, what you can expect to see in the coming weeks and months.
· In addition to the hourly & daily cleanings you were accustomed too, we have spent the last six weeks deep cleaning every nook, mat and corner of t
he gym. We will continue our hourly disinfecting of mats and equipment after each class use and provide sanitizer pre and post class as we have always done for your safety and our instructors.
· You will see a decrease in class sizes and permanent equipment stations set up for social distancing procedures and less contact. Additionally, our rotation schedules will allow classes to move around the gym in a much more efficient and controlled way to allow for distance as well.
· Our staff and lobbies will have new gear to help create barriers.
· You will be able to book classes at home. Our mobile gym will teach private, semi-private or group classes without needing to come to us!
· Online classes, in addition to our YouTube classes. Monarchs will be launching an online platform with a library of classes, one-on-one training, and group live classes for you to choose from.
As we move toward a concrete date of reopening we will share a comprehensive list of what you can expect from us. While we wait, I hope to connect with you via Facebook and Instagram.
Drop me a comment, I would love to hear from you!